Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week Nine: Famous Last Words

First, I would like to say that the feedback that I have been receiving for my storytelling is wonderful. I am really grateful for the comments that everyone has provided. I am also happy that I have been able to create stories. Usually, I like to tell stories to friends and family about the most random things. 

It gives me the opportunity to have control over something and express my creativity. 
Friends and family can always laugh with me and listen to my stories. They kind of have to listen because I am going to tell it anyways. *Laugh out loud* I know that someone has to read my story for a grade but I do like that someone else enjoys it. 

Sidenote: I am currently watching Millionaire Matchmaker and would like to be on the show. I am not looking for love but I think it would be fun. Oklahoma does not have speed dating that I can attend. I just like to socialize. I would have to work really hard to have the income to get on the show. Anyways, that is my random fact for today.

Millionaire Matchmaker

 Outside of school, I am have made progress on some of my personal goals. I am really happy about that. I am currently looking for a job, which seems to be a full-time position itself. I know more of what I do not want to do versus what I would like to do. I have a few options but nothing that says, "This is life." I am sure that it would just come to me one morning. Hopefully, that morning is some time within the next two weeks. I feel like there is just so much out there for me to choose from. Can you tell that I may be a little indecisive? Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment