Monday, March 30, 2015

Week Ten: Famous Last Words

This has been a great week. A better week than the previous weeks. I have turned in all my assignments for this course. I made an A on a test. Also, I have accomplished a lot of other things in other classes. I am taking 18 hours and I am tired. Blah.

My friend from Saint Louis, MO has surprised me this week. I did not think I would see my friend until May! We are really good friends because we share a passion for great food. That may not be a good thing though. We do not have self control, when we go out to eat. We went bowling at HeyDay! It was so much fun! They have really improved their facility. I like it. I like that they have a bowling area for adults over 21 years old. It was great to bowl in an adult environment. I would suggest that everyone go to HeyDay and enjoy themselves. 

We plan on hanging out again on Tuesday. Hopefully, the circus is still here. Someone just said that they were going today. I have not been to the circus in years. During my twenty-two years of life, I can count on one hand how many times I have been to the circus. It was not something that I looked forward to. The Arts Festival was something that I looked forward to. The fair always has too many people around. Too many things have happened at the fair that my mother rarely let me go anyways. 

My grandmother has always taken me to the fair in Texas. Her job gave free tickets to the employees. On another hand, I really like Six Flags Over Texas and wish we had something similar in Oklahoma. Frontier City is nowhere near as entertaining as Six Flags. Oklahoma needs to step its game up!

HeyDay


No comments:

Post a Comment