Tuesday, April 21, 2015

College Writing Review

My major is Communication and writing plays a critical role. I have had to write papers for most of my required courses. Most of those papers were three to five pages. I have been stressing over a current assignment, which is a 10 page paper. This is the longest paper that I have had to write outside of a group setting. When I first started college, I enrolled as an International Business and Marketing major. I had to take a Business Writing course. Those writing assignments were a little different. It focused more on format than content. I really liked that course. During college, I have not had to write many literature review papers. I think courses should focus on this more. I feel that in the workforce I will be asked to provide a literature review. I have only had to write one so I won't feel very confident. 

Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment