Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week Eleven: Famous Last Words

I am so ready for this semester to be over. Preparing for graduation is stressful. My mother has created this long list of things that I have to get done. I think the hardest thing is planning activities for my family the weekend of graduation. All of my family, except for my mother, live in Texas. So, we are creating a weekend of fun for everyone to enjoy. My family is really close so I know we will all have fun. I know I am going to need a week to do absolutely nothing once the festivities end. I think my parents are more excited than I am about graduation. All I want to do is walk across the stage. I am taking nine hours over the summer, which is probably why I am not that excited. 

One thing that I have noticed this semester is that I should take another English class. In high school, I was considered a concurrent enrollment student. I took English I and English II my junior year of high school. It has been five years and I am rusty. In other classes, my professors have not addressed my punctuation and grammar. It is possible they have only looked at the content of the paper. 

This week has been a great weekend. I have started a new book titled 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. So far, it is a great book. It will be hard to finish the book quickly since I have so many other things going on. Also, I cleaned my house from top to bottom. That always help get my creative juices flowing. In addition, I baked another pound cake successfully. Maybe I can go into business for myself as a baker. I have been getting great reviews on my desserts. My mother is always asking me to make her something.

My New Book

No comments:

Post a Comment