Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week Fourteen: Famous Last Words

This week, I have decided to write my famous last words early. I am really trying to make it to the finish line. It is not so easy. Right now I have been comparing life to a race. I use to run Track & Field and high school. There were many times when I did not think I would be able to make it to the finishline. No one ever wants to lose so you continue to push until the very end. If I keep this mindset, I know it will all end very well for me. 

I have so much to get done in school and outside of school. I have a paper that is due tonight for my Communication and Emotion couse, which I have been struggling with. I know that I am making the paper harder than what it really should be. My professor keeps reassuring me that I will be fine. I feel like the professors that say that are usually the ones that grade really hard. We have not had any paper assignments this semester so I am not sure how he grades. Also, those that took the course last year said that they did not have to write a paper! That is so unfair.

Outside of school, I have to get my life together. Lol. I am looking for a career position that is best for me. I do have interviews within the next few days. Please wish me luck. Thanks.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. I hope you all finish this semester strong. For those that are graduating, it is almost over. I wish you all luck in your endeavours after school. The best advice that I wish someone would give me right now is that everything will be okay. You have made it this far!

Graduation


No comments:

Post a Comment