Monday, April 13, 2015

Week Twelve: Famous Last Words

YAY! There are just a few more weeks until this semester is over. I am barely hanging on to what is left. I think the only thing that is motivating me is that I do not have to come back. Unfortunately, I do have nine hours in the summer but I may be able to manage that. My classes are not all in the same month and such. I do not think it will be that bad.

Graduation weekend is going to be so fun. My whole entire family is coming down from Texas to spend time with me and celebrate with me. I have a huge family so we are going to have fun. I want everyone to go bowling! Also, I finally found the perfect dresses and shoes for graduation. I like to get dressed up! 

My friend and I are planning a trip to Fort Worth for Memorial Day weekend. He has never been to Six Flags! I hope all of you have been. It is so fun. We are going to do a lot of shopping! I cannot wait. I also want to go to a spa for the day. I really just want to relax and have fun. I know we are going to have a great time.

I have a job lined up for after graduation. It is not my dream job but it will do for the moment. Also, I have someone that is offering another job, which will aloow me to be flexible with my hours and has great pay. Hopefully, if everything works out, then I can accept that offer instead. 

On another note, I hope everyone else in the course is doing well. The end is almost near. Have a great week. Do not give up! I'll talk to you next week!

Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment