Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week Thirteen: Famous Last Words

The semester is almost over. I am counting down the days. This week, I have had a hard time with a paper that I have due on Tuesday. I am so overwhelmed. I have gone to the Writing Center like every single day. I went today and they all looked at me crazy. It is safe to say that they are tired of seeing me in there. I think the thought of knowing that I still have nine hours to finish over the summer is depressing. I know everything will be okay though. 

My dogs are currently staring at me. Lol. It would be nice to think that they love me but they just want my french fries. These dogs are not loyal. I love them! It is nice to have them meet  me at the door, when I come home from a long day at school. They always know when something is wrong. They will lay next to me or cuddle with me. I appreciate it. I do not understand why some people do not like dogs. I am not able to have a big dog. I do not want my dog to be bigger than me. I would be scared. 

This past weekend, my mother and I participated in Moms' Weekend. It was really exciting. We got to tour the Boyd House, which was amazing. I know that I have mentioned before that I love to watch HGTV. I loved the character of the house. It was nice. I spoke with D-Bo about graduating. I should have asked him for a career!

How is everyone else doing in school? In life? I hope everyone is doing great and finishing strong, especially those that are graduating. For those that are not graduating, enjoy every minute of it. Do not take time for granted. 

OU Daily


No comments:

Post a Comment