Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Favorite Place in the Whole Wide World

So, my most favorite place is Fort Worth, Texas aka The Funk!

I am originally from Fort Worth but I have grown up in Oklahoma City. My T-Jones (mother) is the only family that I have in Oklahoma. I never got to go to my MeMe's (grandmother) house after school or spend the night with my cousins. I come from a very close family and missing out on functions was hard for me. My mother sent me home for every holiday, school break, and summer. I spent that time all over Texas with family such as: Arlington, Dallas, Beaumont, and Waco.


DFW Area, Source: Fort Worth

1 comment:

  1. Fort Worth is so great, Chandler - I agree! My parents live in Austin and when I lived in Norman, we would meet halfway there and spend a weekend in Fort Worth and we always had such a good time. I love the art museums! My dad's family is all from Brownwood, and my mom is from Midland, and I was born in Austin, so I'm a Texas girl... but I grew up all over; my parents moved back to Austin when they retired, and they have gotten used to me teaching at OU, ha ha. You are lucky that OKC is not all that far from Fort Worth, so you can stay close. Thanks for giving us the first blog post of the semester here, and I hope you will enjoy the class!!!

    ReplyDelete