Monday, January 19, 2015

Week One: Famous Last Words

Wow! I cannot believe that one week of school has passed us by. There will come a time when I feel like May just cannot get here soon enough. There will come a time when I feel like this semester was over in a glimpse. This first week of school, I have had a hard time getting into the classes that I really needed to be in. Many Communication classes are capped at 30 students, which can become stressful your last semester. Luckily, I was able to get the classes that I needed.

I have had a lot of fun with this course. A friend has been encouraging to start my own blog, which I have because of the knowledge that I have gained just this week. I didn't think that much work went into blogging until this course. It truly takes time to make a blog your own style and to express yourself. I think my best writing this week was storytelling. It was fun trying to rewrite the story how I interpreted the words. Also, reading everyone else's creations and introductions was nice. Many people say that you can't really get to know your classmates with online classes but I disagree. I know more about peers in this course compared to my other classes on campus.

I am trying my best to stay ahead in this class. I do not want to miss out on points because I was too busy to remember. I really want my last semester to be epic! I want to achieve a 4.0 this semester and really enjoy all that the University has to offer. I have never been to baseball game, wrestling match, and other campus events. I want to enjoy all of those things before I leave. Also, I wish everyone else a great semester too!



My first semester! Source: Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment