Friday, January 30, 2015

Week Three: Extra Reading Diary Jewish Fairy Tales

This unit caught my attention because there are so many lessons within the first section. Most of us know the story of Noah and the Arc. The giant stuck out to me the most because in life we all have wanted something. We have all needed someone's help at some point in time and made promises. We have to remember that a promise is a promise. We should treat each other how we would want to be treated. Karma comes around, if we do not uphold our promises.

I love this section. We, as people,  forget that everything we have is a blessing and tend to become unappreciative. Unfortunately, the king had to learn that lesson the hard way. It is always best to remember that we can lose our status just as quickly as we received it.

This section made me laugh. I have always wondered why cats and dogs do not get along. I finally have found a great explanation.

This section reminds me that there are people that are jealous of what you may have. Unfortunately, people lose sight of what truly makes them happy because they want to please others. We have to remember that the opinions of others do not matter.

I liked this section too. It is amazing how everything will work itself out. 

There is always somewhere to go in a time of need. 


Noah's Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment