Monday, February 23, 2015

UnTextbook Online Reading Options


  1. Laptop
  2. I read the PDF in my browser, Safari.
  3. Heath seemed like a great option to read PDFs. I like how all of the controls are right there for you to see. On the other hand, I think Google would be best for this class because we use Blogger. I like everything in one place.
  4. I don't think any of the options were undesirable.
  5. I read a lot of books on my laptop. I use the Nook app by Barnes and Noble. I like it more compared to actually buying the physical book.
  6. I use the same technique for note taking. Sometimes, I use Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
  7. I use the same method for note taking.
  8. I do not like to print anything. I do not like to use paper, if I don't have to. If I do, I print on campus.
  9. No comments

No comments:

Post a Comment