Monday, February 23, 2015

Week Six: Famous Last Words

Week six has been a pretty good week. I think I had a good story this week and received great feedback. Also, others had great writings too. As far as school is going, everything is pretty great. All my classes are going well and the semester is half way over. 

Spring break is coming and I cannot wait. I do not think I have a lot planned. I do know SXSW is that week. Friends and I have talked about going there. Also, I have a sorority conference that week too. I am sure that I will be busy Spring Break. I would like to relax and do absolutely nothing. That just is not possible. 

I have been applying for jobs after graduation, which is a job itself. Lol. Completing applications can become so time consuming. I am sure it will be worth it, when I receive a great opportunity. 
There is an upcoming event that I am super excited about. Oklahoma State University is hosting The Big 12 Conference. Students form all over the nation attend. There are many events over the weekend. I cannot wait to see some friends that live too far for weekend visits. There will be a greek stroll off! These are the best! They are similar to step shows but a little more relaxed. Also, there will be a party!

Speaking of step shows...There will be a step show in Norman on Friday, March 20th at The Embassy Suites Hotel at 11:00pm. I think everyone should go. It will be a great chance to learn about a different culture and black greek letter organizations. Also, who does not want to see a step show? No one. Lol. It is always fun to see students doing something that they love. Be there or be square.

All or Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment