Monday, February 9, 2015

Week Four: Famous Last Words

This past week has been crazy. I have been so busy. On a good note, there is an opportunity that has come available. It is a conference that takes places for three to four days, which allows college students to be mentored by companies and learn. Unfortunately, it takes place during May Intersession so I will not be able to participate. I passed the opportunity to a friend, so that, someone can enjoy it. I hope she has fun. Lol. I am going to facetime her everyday, so that, I can feel like I am there. 

I started working out with a trainer. I would really like to get back in shape and run in a marathon. The "Freshman 30" is real. I did not believe but I do now. It will not go away no matter what I do. I am so sore. I have been walking around like an old lady. Crippled. 

On another note, I am planning a step show. I would like for everyone to come and bring friends. It will be on Friday March 20th at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center. The show starts at 11pm. I am so excited about this. I love event planning. It is so fun to see things start as an idea on paper and blossom into so much more. 

Spring Break is coming!! My friends and I are going to SXSW! I have never been able to go because I have always had something else to do. Freshman year, my mother would not let me go anywhere for spring break, because she said it was too dangerous. I just left my sophomore year. I went to Panama City Beach and I had a blast. I did not do anything crazy. Lol. My friends actually call me a grandma. I guess because I am so conservative.

                 Source: My photos

No comments:

Post a Comment