Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week Six: Reading Diary A


This story was very entertaining. It was like a miniature movie. Sometimes, you have to be clever,if you want to retaliate against someone that is perceived to be stronger than you. This reminds me of the television show Catfish! It is not wise to just marry someone that you have not taken the time to get to know. I hope the rest of this unit is as good.

I have always wondered why bats are creatures of the night. Lol. Okay, maybe not always but it has crossed my mind. I enjoy creative stories like this that help get a point across. Besides the bush rat dying, this is a story that I could tell my future children. I am sure they will ask why bats like the night time.

Children. We have to learn things the hard way. We have to learn things on our own. Unfortunately, this leads to many other things that go wrong. I am glad this story had a good ending because it could have been terrible.

What goes around comes around. That is karma. I am shaking my head. Being jealous does not serve a purpose. It only brings ill harm right back to the sender. 

This story was somewhat glory. My heart cries for the baby. It is so sad that children  are brought into such violence, greed, and jealousy. The relationship between humans and apes has been ruined. A mother not only watcher her child die but also lost her life. No one won in this situation. When one person creates a lie, it involves so many other people.

That unfaithful friend ruined for all fish in the world. That is terrible. I have noticed that these stories revolve around an intimate relationship. Never betray your friends because nothing comes of it. Always lock you spouse in a closet until you return.

Talk is cheap. I like how the king made them settle it out the old fashion way. The worms were completely embarrassed. That sucks. I would really dislike to be defeated by everyone that lives in town also.

These stories are great! I love them. This is so great! This story provided an explanation for two animals. You should never be so greedy that you would "eat" your own eye.

The king gave the chicken a cruel punishment. You should never think it is okay to eat a child as revenge or repayment. That is not good. Why would the hawk want to eat a child? I guess animals do not care. Food is food.

The sun and the moon are nice enough to stay in the sky by themselves, so that, the water and its people have a place to visit. That is what you call a true friend. The sun has always been a good friend to the water. Once again, this unit has provided a story that has a great story line and meaning behind it.

After reading all the stories, I have realized that the results last forever. Cats still kill rats. I like how the king, like in the previous stories, is very involved in everyone's situations and problems. 

The Cat and Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment